> Then you can follow the recommended steps to getting additional
> information about the crash:
>
> 5.4. Troubleshooting the Installation Process
> http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/manual/en.i386/ch05s04.html#submit-bug
>
> Or you can try with another medium. Network images or CD, for example.

I will not filled a bug report because this is a weekly version. So, I
hope that in the next week it is covered.

I bypass this problem starting the installation with a old version
(2009) and add the newest dvd when prompted me.

I have a little problem with GRUB2, because old version use GRUB 0.9.
I bypass it in part (UUII problem).

I install the minimal system and now I am searching a workaround to
put my Atheros wireless up. I need wpasupplicant and all deps (I am
looking for a way to download all deps together). I will try to modify
/etc/network/interfaces. My AP use wpa2 passphrase. This issues is
welcome because it is an opportunity to upgrade my knowledge. :)

Thank you very much!

A good weekend!

--
Marcelo Luiz de Laia