I'm running squeeze on my desktop and recently decided to configure it for
RAID-1 as part of my recovery from a hard drive failure.  I found an article
online about how to do this:
http://linuxconfig.org/Linux_Software_Raid_1_Setup .  I followed the
article's recipe as best I could, but could not in general do exactly as was
shown for setting up the boot partition as the instructions seem to
correspond to GRUB 1 and I am running GRUB 2 (well, 1.98).  When I attempted
to boot off of my RAID-1 boot partition, I got into grub and then got the
following message:

error: file not found!
Entering rescue mode...
grub rescue>

At the moment I am booting off of a Debian Live DVD.  Here is the content of
the grub.cfg file on the RAID boot partition:

set default=0
set timeout=5

menuentry 'Debian GNU/Linux, with Linux 2.6.32-5-amd64' {
    set root=(hd0,1)
    echo    'Loading Linux 2.6.32-5-amd64 ...'
    linux /vmlinuz-2.6.32-5-amd64 ro root=/dev/md3 quiet
    echo    'Loading initial ramdisk ...'
    initrd /initrd.img-2.6.32-5-amd64
}

Note that /dev/md3 is the RAID-1 array which is going to be root in the
fully booted system, and it is made of /dev/sda3 and /dev/sdb3.  The boot
array is /dev/md1, which is made of /dev/sda1 and /dev/sdb1.

Any suggestions about how to correctly configure a RAID-1 boot partition
(ie, what I did wrong and how to fix it) will be very much appreciated!

Thanks in advance,
-PT