Frank McCormick wrote:
On Sat, 18 Dec 2010 23:04:31 +0000
Lisi <lisi.re...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Saturday 18 December 2010 13:50:52 green wrote:
Lisi wrote at 2010-12-18 05:21 -0600:
Can anyone explain this* (which is the reason why I have not yet
installed Chromium).

* l...@tux:~$ aptitude show chromium
$ apt-cache search chromium
That would just give the same result: the information that Chromium is a game. I had tried aptitude search as well, but not surprisingly it said the same.

It will be available when I move to squeeze, but meanwhile I have installed Google's .deb.

I just wanted to have a look at it, but so far am not impressed.

   Use it for a while...you just may change your mind. Speedier than
the fox....and enough extensions to make your head swim

Except, no backpage with the topwheel, and no fast scroll with middle click

Hugo