2011-01-26 20:16, Hans-J. Ullrich skrev:
Am Mittwoch, 26. Januar 2011 schrieb Padilla Juan Leon II:
i just installed my debian 5.0.7 in my laptop.

1 google chrome
Chrome and chromium-browser are in the repository and can be installed using
aptitude or apt. If you do not know, how, read the documentation of apt.
You can also use synaptic, but aptitude is recommended.

That is correct, but they are not in the man debian repositories debian 5.0.7, so you have to add extra repositories for chromium-browser. See links at end of this message.

The next version of debian, 6.0 (also known as "squeeze"), will be released in less than two weeks, and therein you will find chromium in the debian repositories. If you are just starting with debian, I would recommend installing that version. Either from the release candidate installer, or by waiting two weeks and then installing it.

3 adobe flash player
There is no package for adobe flashplayer, but you can install the package
"flashplayer-unfree" from the repository, which includes a script for
installing adobes flashplayer. Works best with iceweasel. Both architectures
are supported.

That would be flashplugin-nonfree, and it is available in the "contrib" repository, which has to be activated.

According to the wiki-page the flashplugin may not work with debian 5.0.7 (Lenny), but may need debian 6.0 (squeeze).

i read some of the text in the web but i can't install any of those things
above.

Did you find the following?

<http://wiki.debian.org/skype>
<http://wiki.debian.org/FlashPlayer>
<http://wiki.debian.org/Chromium>

if you don't mind can you make the instruction very simple im not that very
good in comp laguage.

Have a look at the links to the debian wiki and ask again if you fail. (And do not be discouraged by initial problems, I had lots of them.)

Have fun.

/ johan