On Sun, Feb 6, 2011 at 12:39 AM, Curt Howland <howl...@priss.com> wrote:

> On Saturday 05 February 2011, <mark.goldsht...@gmail.com> was heard to
> say:
>> Years before I've used to be a KDE 3 user. KDE 4 experiments are
>> not in my favorites, so after couple of years with Debian GNOME
>> (Lenny mostly), I have decided to check out Trinity Project.
>> Well, have no intention to point a finger on somebody or something
>> alike but TP seems to be far from that clean and working DE I do
>> remember as KDE 3.
>
> You might appreciate this discussion on LXer.com:
>
> http://lxer.com/module/forums/t/31333/
>
> So far, that's the only "review" of Trinity-DE that I've seen.

Thanks, that was interesting reading.

BTW, .trinity dir is still in my ~/. and took 22.4 Mb of my space.
Despite of apt-get purge.

My system has been restored successfully, and boot background is back
also. Quite complicated way to restore a boot background but fine.

--
Sincerely Yours'
Mark Goldshtein