Hello

I'm working on a project that aim to ease configuration upgrades during
package upgrade. [1]

Since a lot of people will upgrade them system from Lenny to Squeeze, I'd be
interested in feedback on the upgrade of configuration files.

Did the upgrade process stopped to ask you question about merging
configuration files ? If yes, for which files (and packages)

Did you have to edit system configuration files after squeeze upgrade ?

Similarly, did you have to edit user config files (located in your home
directory)

Did you have other configuration issues ?

Thanks for these information that will help me improve the next Debian
upgrade.

Dominique

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/PackageConfigUpgrade
--