Hi,

I upgraded fluxbox on the weekend:
[UPGRADE] fluxbox 1.1.1+dfsg2-1 -> 1.1.1+git20100908.df2f51b-2

and now the window decorations don't show the min/max/close buttons. It
doesn't matter which style I use, my own custom style or any of the
packaged styles.

The only exception is the graphics windows produced by R, which include
the max/min buttons, but not the close button.

I didn't see any bugs related to this, and I didn't find anything in
google. Does anyone else see this? Has something in the config changed
recently? The only changes I've made in my .fluxbox files are some minor
tweaking of the keys file, so I don't think I've broken anything myself,
but I"m not sure where to start trouble-shooting.

Thanks for any suggestions,

Tyler