Hi to all!

I'm using squeeze with KDE, fully updated, on a i386, and since about
six months a strange thing happens, at least once a day: The keyboard
stops functioning. I thought it gets kind of completely disconnected,
but then I noticed that if I press continuously a key, the repeat mode
starts (i.e. pressing once 'f' gets me nothing, but pressing it
continuously, gets me 'ffffffffffffffff').

Lame workaround: Logout from KDE, and login again. (as soon as I log
out, it types properly again on the login screen)
Disconnecting the keyboard and connecting it to another USB port, does
not work.

Any ideas?