I upgraded to latest stable when it came out, and after that my
suspend/resume functionality just started working(very nice), but now it
stopped working again. And I cant find anything that I've changed that I
think could have affected it.

I've seen onscreen errors some times that it cant freeze komodo-bin and
git, but lately I only get a flashing cursor at the top left of the screen.

Any hints on where to start debugging it? I looked in
/var/log/pm-suspend.log but nothing of interest there.

Thanks in advance,
  Eric

Ps. the machine is a t500 running with the intel graphics adapter