On Sun, Apr 24, 2011 at 12:52 PM, Kamaraju S Kusumanchi
<raju.mailingli...@gmail.com> wrote:

I connect my PCs to internet via Verizon DSL router. When I go to
> 192.168.1.1 in a browser (say firefox), I am able to see all the computers
> connected to this router.
>
> However, from command line is there any way to probe for the list of IP
> addresses of all the machines connected to the router?
>
> thanks

You could just portmap your LAN's range (i.e. 192.168.1.0-255) for active
IP's. Remember that your router will show up w/ an IP in use as well as each
computer you know about on your LAN, so if you have more IP's in use then
computers, start hunting *and secure your wireless*!!!