Le Friday 06 May 2011 07:15:37 Boyd Stephen Smith Jr., vous avez écrit :
> In <20110505230413.ga4...@big.lan.gnu>, Paul E Condon wrote:

> >> volatile.debian.org is no longer used.  Instead use the "stable-updates"
> >> repository on the master archive or one of it's mirrors.
> >
> >So the replacement line in approx.conf should be
>
> ...nonexistant.  You'll use the "debian" entry. So, you'll list:
> deb http://localhost:9999/debian/stable
> AND instead of your volatile entry you'll use:
> deb http://localhost:9999/debian/stable-updates

I'd say better :

deb http://localhost:9999/debian squeeze main
AND instead of your volatile entry you'll use:
deb http://localhost:9999/debian squeeze-updates main

1) use the name of the stable release, it will help you not having troubles
2) squeeze and squeeze-updates are what's called a suite, it's after the URL
in the deb line.
3) you also need the archive area, at least main, but you can add contrib and
non-free.

Approx just has to know where is the Debian root archive. So no changes, and
you can use the same entry for lenny and squeeze.