I tried to use reportbug to report a bug (wishlist) in approx.  I
didn't succeed because first i got a segmentation fault and on second
try i got floating point exception.  My computer is running Squeeze
i386 and so far as I know the installation is totally unexceptional
result of using businesscard pointed to an approx server that points
to ftp.us.debian.org .

It appears to be a python problem. I don't know python at all. I have,
in the past, successfully followed instructions to submit debug
information. but debug reportbug??? I need help.

--
Paul E Condon
pecon...@mesanetworks.net