On Tue, Jun 07, 2011 at 08:58:23PM +0200, Christian Simo wrote:
> I wanna run DNS and Web Servers
> my ISP give to me a following IP:
>
> Router IP 41.134.19.89
> Network Mask 41.134.19.88 255.255.255.248
> Broadcast Address 41.134.19.95
> Network Address 41.134.19.88
> WAN IP Range 41.134.19.88/29
>
> and another public IP as follow allocated to me :
> 41.134.19.90
> 41.134.19.91
> 41.134.19.92
> 41.134.19.93
> 41.134.19.94
>
> It is my first time to use a public IP on the private network

OK, You've been allocated a /29, this is 8 public IPs. As you note
above, the first IP is the network address (.88), and the last is the
broadcast address (.95). Other than this, the ISP expects your router to
be on the second IP (.89). This is typical, and is similar to what my
ISP gives me.

So, what I would suggest you do is configure your machine as follows:

> iface eth0 inet static
>    address 41.134.19.{90-94}  # Pick one of your five free IPs
>    netmask 255.255.255.248
>    network 41.134.19.88
>    broadcast 41.134.19.95
>    gateway 41.134.19.89

Next, and this is quite important, configure your router into Multi-IP
mode. Most broadband routers expect you to have one IP and so will NAT
anything that comes in. You will need to tell your router to pass
through all traffic for your /29 block. How you do this depends on your
router.

--
Paul Saunders