On Sat, 2011-06-11 at 22:02 -0400, H.S. wrote:
> On 11/06/11 09:32 PM, H.S. wrote:

> >> Haven't tried it yet. In fact, I have no idea how to use it to burn an
> >> audio CD from mp3 files. It is quite dumb really in that respect.
> >
> > Sorry, not gnomebaker but nautilus. Haven't tried gnomebaker yet, will
> > do so now.
>
> Gnomebaker is no more, is it? apt-cache search gnomebaker turns up nothing.

I never installed it myself, I thought that K3b is the only valid Linux
burning tool GUI for Linux, perhaps gcdmaster is good too. But note, as
soon as GNOME2 will be dropped gcdmaster will be dropped too, regarding
to GTK2 libs. The next release of Ubuntu already drops GNOME2. No
gnomebaker here too.