On Sun, 12 Jun 2011 12:23:16 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:

(not sure if this post was targeted to this mailing list...)

(...)

> anyway, this is idiocy, hence the default can be set by the kernel. For
> the kernel-generic-default-office-non-real-time a distro could chose
> 'ondemand'. This script is nonsense and only cause that once a month
> somebody send a request regarding to xruns when using jackd.

What's the problem here? What kind of annoyance are you having with that
script? I find it very convenient, it allows you to:

1/ Completely remove/disable it from starting in an easy manner
2/ Tweaking the cpu scaling without much headache

What more do you need? :-)

Greetings,

--
Camaleón