Hello.

I have been running KFTPGrabber 0.8.1 on Debian 5 on this computer.

I hade been using it without problems, for maintaining web sites, until recently.

A few days ago, it suddenly decided to, instead of uploading four selected files, upload a directory and its subdirectories, totalling about 200MB, instead of uploading the about 200kB selected.

Today, I selected a couple of files, and it said "hey, this file sounds similar", and tried to upload a file that was in a directory of the same level (the directory was at the same level; the file within that directory, was at a lower level). I tried repeatedly, and, no matter what file I selected to upload, KFTPGrabber decided that it wanted to upload, instead, the particular file that was in the directory, that was not a file that I wanted to upload.

So, I had to use the command line FTP utility to upload the files.

So, has KFTPGrabber become viral?

If it has, then it is unfortunate, as it had been a good tool for web site development.

--
Bret Busby
Armadale

 you'll know what the answer means."