> The card seems detected so why not installing the suggested firmware
> (review the mentioned doc for instructions on how to do this) and check
> if that works? :-?
>
> Greetings,
> --
> Camaleón
>
> I am not sure how to do this. should I just copy dvb-usb-af9015.fw to
/lib/firmware
Or should I install kernel 2.6.34?
To install Kernel 2.6.34 or higher, I believe I need to enable backports.

I plan to install nvidia's driver and I had a problem before where every
time after a kernel update (this was under Ubuntu), nvidia driver would
break. I don't want to be in the same situation again.

Once I setup the system I don't want to spend too much time fixing it. Whats
the best option under this situation?

--
Kind regards,
Yudi