On 20/08/11 11:07 AM, Johan Grönqvist wrote:
> apt-cache policy libhighgui.dev

And I am still getting this:
$> sudo aptitude install libhighgui.dev
Couldn't find any package whose name or description matched "libhighgui.dev"
Couldn't find any package whose name or description matched "libhighgui.dev"
No packages will be installed, upgraded, or removed.
0 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 0 B of archives. After unpacking 0 B will be used.

ever having been read.