On Sat, 29 Oct 2011 13:22:50 -0400 (EDT), Sven Joachim wrote:
> On 2011-10-29 19:00 +0200, Stephen Powell wrote:
>> I could be wrong, but I believe that you are automatically "subscribed"
>> to bugs that you report yourself.
>
> You are indeed wrong.  How did you get that idea?

Based on past behavior of the bug tracking system.  I always seemed
to get updates.  But maybe it's because the poster CC'd me.  I agree
with Walter Hurry, though.  This should be the default behavior,
or at least an option when submitting a bug report.  It shouldn't be a
manual process.  Now I need to find all my own open bug reports and
subscribe to them.  Bummer.

--
  .''`.     Stephen Powell
 : :'  :