Thanks!

Can you provide some specific model numbers? I'll need a box that can do IPv6 tunneling over IPv4, since none of the ISP's I have access to have native IPv6 or any plans for it in the foreseeable future. Of course, it will also need to be able to do basic stateful fire-wall stuff, and the IPv4 side will need to do NAT and port translation.

Thanks!

Rick