On 12/31/2011 12:16 PM, Patrick Wiseman wrote:
Hi:

I was wondering if anyone here has any experience with a Rosetta Stone
language program on a Linux box, either the web-based or the DVD
program.  I want to (re)learn French, and most reviews suggest that
Rosetta Stone is the best.

TIA

Patrick

I have no issues with the current version under wine. I would assume the web based would be of no issue since its running through the browser but could be wrong, no experience with that end of it. But I have a few languages installed. Funny you say French a friend of mine was just asking the same question in regards to this and French.

Good luck, if I had tips to offer I would but the install was simple and I had to do nothing extra or tweak to get it to work.