On 01/19/12 15:07, Jon Dowland wrote:
On 19/01/12 12:25, Wawrzek Niewodniczanski wrote:
So theoretical your comment is right, but I doubt that max argument
limit is the reason of problem in this case.

Well, read the error message again:

The test binary, aka '[', has received too many arguments.

See also<http://mywiki.wooledge.org/ParsingLs>.

Good point, however, I remember seeing the same error message when I screw up the command. Moreover, I don't understand why it works for me, not for some else with Linux.

Thanks,
Wawrzek

--
Wawrzyniec (Wawrzek) NiewodniczaƄski - (niewod @ LinkedIn <http://uk.linkedin.com/in/niewod>)
System Administrator - Engineering Services Team (XenServer)