On Mon, 23 Jan 2012 10:02:16 -0500, Wayne Topa wrote:

> On 01/22/2012 04:11 PM, Wayne Topa wrote:
>> On 01/22/2012 12:14 PM, Camaleón wrote:

(...)

>> my Print/)Options Tab is missing the print selections here on wheezy
>> and ISTR it is missing on Stable & Sid here as well. I will have to
>> check that again though.
>>>

> Print/Options Print Selections is still missing

You can download Firefox from upstream and check from there. If the
missing option ("print selected") is present here, then try using a new
profile with Iceweasel. If still no luck, you can consider in opening a
bug report at Debian BTS.

>>> But I'm using GNOME and this can be make a difference. What DE/WM are
>>> you using?
>>
>> Fluxbox

(...)

Mmm, than may explain some things :-)

I think Firefox/Iceweasel menu and options can vary depending on the DE.

I see the rest of the problems have been vanished after an update, good.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón