Thanks! This seems to cover me.

Not much of a terminology, haha, I just had to put the numbers in there
because there are three version substrings in the .deb file of a kernel
package! To the confusion adds the fact that the version of the source
package (now starts with 2.6 even for 3.0+ kernels), the version in the
name of the package and the debian package version are often different!

Regards,
Panayiotis