On Thu, 29 Mar 2012 22:31:05 -0400 (EDT), Marc Shapiro wrote:

> I apologize for not posting this sooner, but this was the first chance
> that I had to reboot and go into the BIOS Setup.
>
> To answer your questions...
>
>       AMI BIOS v02.54 4/22/2005
>
>       Features Setup
>               USB Function For DOS    Enabled  (Default was Disabled)

I have updated my LILO web page

   http://users.wowway.com/~zlinuxman/lilo.htm

to include the information above.  There is now a new section entitled
"USB Keyboards".  Please look it over and let me know if there are any
factual errors.  Thanks for your contribution.  As a LILO user, any
other suggestions you may have for improving the web page will be
considered as well.

--
  .''`.     Stephen Powell
 : :'  :