On Sat, 23 Jun 2012 09:45:50 +0100, Alan Chandler wrote:

> Anyone out there using kdevelop with php and xdebug.

(...)

> But for a starters - its suggesting I need various kdevelop plugings,
> but the links he gives don't work, and if you try and look in the same
> place for later releases of kdevelop, the specific plugins are not
> there.

Not the kind of answer you're expecting, I know, but given the
development status of the plugin, have you considered asking at
"kdevelop-devel" mailing list directly for any news on this?

There was a similar question posted there back in August 2011:

Using XDebug in KDevelop ffpr PHP debugging
http://barney.cs.uni-potsdam.de/pipermail/kdevelop-devel/2011-August/041456.html

Greetings,

--
Camaleón