Not sure what the issue is, but, I recently installed debian stable
chromium and set it as the default browser. I'm using only standard
settings & NO plugins. Any idea why Facebook will not open my or any
pages to that browser. There is no error message shown. Just shows the
browser bar, opens the login page & when I log in the next page is
blank. If I open the page source, there is a ton of stuff supposed to be
showing according to the html coding. Too much to post here. I don't
have any security settings just now as I'm trying to get it to work.
Lastly, my system is completely up to date, with no software updates
due.
any ides?
frosty