On 11/09/2012 21:13, Tom Rausner wrote:
tir, 11 09 2012 kl. 17:52 +0000, skrev Camaleón:
On Tue, 11 Sep 2012 18:51:22 +0200, Tom Rausner wrote:
[...]
I have it in my list of low-end (cheap) manufacturers, along with Biostar
and DFI. I prefer MSI, Gigabyte or even Asus. Buy hey, there can be
exceptions to the rule and the motherboard model you have in your radar
has been awarded with many prizes...

Generally I would agree and I was looking at MSI and ASUS to start with.
I just happened to clap my eyes on this one "by accident" -and liked it.

I don't have to complain about Asrock, I bought a few matx and atx the past five years for low budget desktops and they delivered. And if there is a problem the warranty works just as for Asus or Gigabyte or any other manufacturer I guess... Asrock often pack the exact same feature set for less money than more renown manufacturers, it's worth a try. After all free software teaches us that the more expensive may very well not be the best choice at all ;-) .