I write here as I do not know to what package this problem belongs.

I've purchased LENOVO ThinkPad L512 (2597AB2) laptop, and experiencing some
problems with
it in Linux. Particularly, after some time (it may be 10 minutes, or may be day)
buttons Fn + F1, Fn + F2, ..., Fn + F12, Insert, Delete, Home, Volume+, Volume-,
Volume Mute are no longer works (all button Fn+"*"), And it does so until one
completely cuts laptop from the power (no AC, no battery) reboot or on/off
cycle are unhelpful.

Also CPU fan behaves strangely:
automatic the system works with management of turns of cpu fan badly and can
lead to an overheat.

Sorry  for the bad  ENGLAND.

--
evol mail