The url you give is for the form. If you enter an ISBN number it will do
the search.

What you need to do is capture the http header sent when you click
"submit query" then replace the test ISBN number with whatever number
you want to search. Wireshark can do this. Simply look for the query
packet(s).

At some point I thought about trying capture what was being submitted, but
since my http protocol knowledge is limited I thought the information might
also be being sent as a URL, which I figured would make wget perfect for this.
I've got wireshark loaded on something around here, so I will investigate this
line of thought. Thanks!

Sent - Gtek Web Mail