Hi!

System: Debian Squeeze

After the installation of apticron I noticed I have two cronjobs.
One belongs to the package and is installed in /etc/cron.daily. It calls apticron without options. The other one is created by the postinst script in /etc/cron.d with a random start time. It calls apticron with the -cron option which creates a status file in /var, so that apticron only runs once a day.

Since the first cronjob calls apticron without an option, apticron will run twice a day. Does anyone know the reason for this behaviour?

Greetings,

        Stephan

--
| Stephan Seitz          E-Mail: s...@fsing.rootsland.net |