Steve Lamb wrote:
Does anyone know of any sites out there that have some Exim4 ACL recipes? Google's starting to fail me ever since they return virtually nothing but
mailing list discussions. :/

Sorry no sites because I don't know exactly what you're looking for. Googling with this query dropped a ton of mailing list stuff thought:

"exim4 acl -site:lists.debian.org -pipermail -site:mail-archive.com -site:gmane.org -site:groups.yahoo.com"

--
Jacob