Le 17.01.2013 20:09, cr...@gtek.biz a écrit :
Hello all,

I have a fairly modern Desktop PC with two Intel Xeon X5690 Processors. It appears the default install of Wheezy installed a 32-bit kernel, because qemu will not allow me to allocate more than 2047MB of RAM. How can I verify that is the case, and if so, can anyone point me to anything that might help me understand how to get a 64-bit kernel? Do I just need to select the correct
ARCH (which I'm getting ready to try in the meantime)?

Regards, Craig

Sent - Gtek Web Mail

SImply download the correct arch, which is named amd64 (it is ok for intel proc too)