On 02/07/2013 11:35 AM, David L. Craig wrote:
> Well, now that you have posted that Received: header,
> you may assume the perp is following this thread.
> I wanted to be sure you understand that fact.

Perhaps I am not as smart as you. What would be the danger? I am not for
“security through obscurity”. Practically, (s)he did not seem to be
targeting me specifically, (s)he was a spammer. I posted because I
believe the benefits from the advice received will outweigh the danger
from exposing vulnerabilities in my network, and will help to get them
fixed before they can be exploited.