On Feb 19, 2013, at 12:10 PM, J.A. de Vries wrote:

On 2013-02-19 20:36, green wrote:

I use LUKS and cryptsetup encryption, but not for the root
filesystem. Probably fstab and crypttab are all that you need to
change.  Grub configuration is another possibility, but I am guessing
that you have a dedicated /boot partition and so no grub change is
necessary.

Yes, that's correct. /boot is the only non-encrypted partition I have.

I suggest that you make sure you have a live Linux CD/DVD (eg. grml)
(just in case), make the changes, and reboot.

That's always sound advise.

Thanks for your time. I think I'll dive into the deep and see what happens.

Grx HdV

Please give us a report when you're done.  I curious how it turns out!

Rick