Hello all,

On Sun, Mar 17, 2013 at 03:03:51PM +0000, Claudius Hubig wrote:
> [...]
> Are there any obvious other ways to solve this problem? I managed to
> put together a small shell script[1] that creates a dummy/meta
> package, but I’d really prefer something ‘official’.

There is mk-build-deps in the package devscripts, and there once was
sourcedeps.debian.net (now dysfunctional) which allowed to have a
sources.list for Build-Depends-metapackages created using mk-build-deps.
I don't know when and why the latter service was discontinued, so that
doesn't help much for now, though ...

Cheers,
Flo