----- Original Message -----
From: andrey.ry...@bilkent.edu.tr
Sent: 05/06/13 05:14 PM
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: bluetooth problem

Hi i have problem with bluetooth blueoothd is working. applet in gnome3 is
presented. It shows that bluetooth is on but i can not switch on visibility.
blutooth setting dialog box can be opened but everything in this dialog is
disabled What should i do? bluetooth device is presented in my host # hcitool
scan Device is not available: No such device thanks in advance Hi, I
experienced that problem too, I solved installing the Atheros Firmware from the
non-free repository, maybe this is your problem, search for the firmware of
your hardware:
http://packages.debian.org/sid/firmware-atheros

Good look :D

--