On 02/07/13 20:20:37, Lisi Reisz wrote:
> Sorry, Paul - I didn't mean to send off list.  Here it is on the list
> where it ought to have been in the first place.
>
> I ought to have said that I had previously had it working for a year
> on Squeeze on my old computer.
>
> Lisi

Don't worry about it, Lisi.

Good to know it can work. I bought this one because SANE advises it
does work, in fact it's been on the fully functioning SANE list for
ages, which I think correlates to your experience of it working for
some time on Squeeze.

So I had hopes that it would work directly it was plugged in.

News is what somebody somewhere wants to suppress; all the rest is just
advertising.

Lord Northcliffe