>> One mouse cursor at two different positions at the same time?
>> What is it good for?

> Schizophrenic people?
~
 Is it not the very definition of schizophrenia to see and hear things
other people haven't actually stated?
~
 Anyway I was trying to be the possibly least verbose I could. Since I
need to do some screen capture based on ffmpeg I need to know the
pixel coordinates of the a rectangle on my screen and the easiest way
I could think of getting that info is by positioning the the mouse at
those two different places, in which case I would be physically
constrained of doing it at the same time, no?
~
 lbrtchx