On 10.09.2013 00:36, atar wrote:
> Lars wrote:
>
>> One possible explanation might be SMP:
>>
>> $ uname -a
>> Linux debian 3.2.0-4-686-pae #1 SMP Debian 3.2.41-2+deb7u2 i686 GNU/Linux
>>
>> Regards,
>> /Lars
>
> Sorry, but what's your meaning by 'SMP'?
>
> Regards,
>
> atar.

Ken's message had this line:

        "NOTE: pid, sid and command matching are broken on SMP"

SMP is symmetric multiprocessing[1] and the kernel I have is using it.
You can see what kernel you are running with 'uname'

        uname -a

Vincent's link suggests that --cmd-owner was removed from iptables
entirely.  It would be important to find a more authoritative source on
that like the netfilter list or the kernel list.  But for now, it is
enough to know that your particular version does not have it.  You'll
have to find another way.

Regards,
/Lars

[1]     http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symmetric_multiprocessing