Le 25.10.2013 17:56, François Patte a écrit :
Where can I find this library?

I was not able to find which package include that particular file with apt-file search (but I do not use it quite often so I guess I made a mistake on the command) however it is probably provided by mesa packages, since mesa is a free implementation of OpenGL.

And why apt-get did not solve all
dependencies before installing acroread?

It is quite strange that acrobat reader needs opengl, and since that library is usually installed on all systems, acroread's maintainer could have forgotten to include it in dependencies.

On a side note, you could possibly find another reader as good (or better) in the repo. Alternatives are usually faster and lighter.