that's the thing,  i'm reading up on sysctl and don't have the necessary
knowledge to know what to "expect" at the moment.though some did actually
intrigue me such as:
 19 #net.ipv4.conf.default.rp_filter=1 20 #net.ipv4.conf.all.rp_filter=1
 43 # Do not accept ICMP redirects (prevent MITM attacks) 44
#net.ipv4.conf.all.accept_redirects = 0 45 #net.ipv6.conf.all.accept_redirects
= 0