On 10/28/13, Dmitrii Kashin <free...@freehck.ru> wrote:
> Zenaan Harkness <z...@freedbms.net> writes:
>
>> Can anyone tell me where my email went - see below - ??

Thank you, I shall post just Message-ID,subject,date next time.

Besides going back to Aug 28 or something, I also used l.d.o to search
the message-id, in full, in part, in various sub parts, and repeatedly
failed to find my message. I used "view original" in gmail to see the
message id of my email.

For inabilities like mine, I guess "thread next" and "thread previous"
would be better if they could jump to earlier/later months/pages,
rather than stick to that month in the archive. Just a thought.

Here's my message-id line from gmail's "show original" FWIW:

Apologies, and thanks again everyone,
Zenaan