> Curt cu...@free.fr via lists.debian.org wrote:
> On 3 November 2013 12:51, Patrick Wiseman <pwise...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> +1
> >
> > Off topic?
> >
> > Patrick
>
> It's like a loose thread except when you pull on it everything doesn't
> unravel.

Hi guys,

I changed the subject so this "meta-discussion" does not pollute the other one.

I think this "meta-discussion" is OT, thats why I wrote [OT] on the subject.

An open thread, as I stated, was something like curt defined. It is a
valid topic, it's related to Debian and printer usage (topics that are
not off-topic), but there is not a single problem to solve.

There is not a OP who has a specific question and want a specific
solution. For example: what driver to use with a model Wh4t3v3R of
printer S0M3-1?

But, if that question happens in the thread, it fits. Its open, but
not so open that people would stop talking about 3D printer and start
talking about, lets say, unixes or sysadmins definitions. That would
fork the thread in the normal way threads are forked.

As I'm not interested in OT in general, and as this thread is OT, I'm
not interested in it also. Feel free to keep going with this
discussion.

My best!
Beco.

--
Dr Beco
A.I. researcher

"For the things we have to learn before we can do them, we learn by
doing them" (Aristotle)