Hi folks,

In IPTables one can specify multiple addresses, and multiple ports, but is there anyway to specify multiple interfaces.

For example,  -m multiport --destination-port 22,25,80

Or            -s 1.2.3.4,1.2.3.5,1.2.3.7 or -s 1.2.3.4:1.2.3.10

But is there anyway to specify both eth0 and wlan0 as equally valid interfaces on my laptop depending on whether it's in my dock or on the road?

For example, -i wlan0,eth0 or -o wlan0,eth0
Is something like these possible?

It would save quite a bit of work in having to write duplicate rules and probably impact efficiency as well. I've googled around quite a bit but can find no references to multiple interfaces.

        b.