François Patte:
> Le 28/01/2014 14:35, Sven Hartge a écrit :
>> Jochen Spieker <m...@well-adjusted.de> wrote:
>>> lina:

>>> If this is actual ls output then your filesystem is broken and you
>>> should fsck it, possibly in single-user mode (init 1).
>>
>> Please don't spread panic, when there is no need to panic.
>
> He doesn't spread any panic here: these ???? happen when a
> directory/partition has been uncleanly unmounted and use of fsck is a
> good suggestion...

… and apparently also with this special directory as Sven wrote. I
cannot reproduce that on my own machine but then I don't use Gnome a lot
and I don't know when this directory was last used.

No worries.

J.
--
I will not admit to failure even when I know I am terribly mistaken and
have offended others.