Le 13/02/2014 15:16, Hans a écrit :
Hi list,

sorry, it is me again. ASfter I installed systemd and addded init=/bin/systemd
into grub (like the README told), the boot hangs. The debian wiki says
init=/lib/systemd/systemd, but that is afaik nearly the same.

I suppose, it is because my partitzions are encrypted and are mounted as
/dev/mapper/xxx and not as /xxx.

Is there something known about using encrypted partitions? I have the root-
partition ( = "/ ") and the partition, where the kernel resides ( = /boot)
unencryptetd. They work well. But when the boot will get access to the
encrypted partitions it hangs. My encrypted partitions are /home, /usr and
/var and need interactive password input. The swap is NOT encrypted ( I read
some issues about encrypted swap partitions).

Maybe I missed something? Or is systemd still not working with encrypted
partitions? There was nothing in the doc about it (as far as I read)

Any hints are welcome.

Best regards

Hans

There should not be any problem with crypted disks (luks).
I use systemd on wheezy with brtfs on luks for everything except /boot and it works.