After bending my brains for a day fixing little problems, after upgrading to Jessie, I'm noticing a weird behavior.

I have Ubuntu on /dev/sda3 and Debian on /dev/sdb1. When I run update-grub, it notices the Ubuntu partition yet when I boot, the old selection for Ubuntu is no longer there. It used to be, and poof it's gone now. Any assist would be appreciated. Thanx, Ric

/https://linuxcounter.net/cert/44256.png /