Hi,

lately I'm having problems with my ecryptfs home directory, which is
being unmounted while I'm still logged in and working on my machine. It
seems to be unmounted at around 0:00 every night, which has the effect
that some of my running applications stop working until I mount it again
using ecryptfs-mount-private, but even then, not all applications work
flawlessly (e.g. my awesome window manager won't spawn new urxvts,
manually started terminals show "(unreachable)" as current directory).

Unfortunately, I cannot find anything related in /var/log/*, but I have
the feeling that it has to do with my recent switch to systemd-sysv. Is
there maybe a daemon in userspace, which I forgot to start, that keeps
track of running logins or something? What can I do to debug this?

Related information:
$ uname -a
Linux r2d2 3.13-1-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 3.13.7-1 (2014-03-25) x86_64 GNU/Linux

$ apt-cache policy ecryptfs-utils systemd-sysv
ecryptfs-utils:
  Installed: 103-3
  Candidate: 103-3
  Version table: