Hello IM BAAAAACK!

I am wondering where I can find the desktops thats used in the latest
Debian XFCE desktop Wallpapers?

Theres one I have been hunting UP AND DOWN for on google search and
cant find it, it was the one I was using before I went back to Xubuntu
( just havent gotten around to reinstalling deb xfce yet) It was kind
of a white background ( kinda a creamy off white)  and had a tree in
the middle reminded me of windows 2000 my fav windows os.

Cant find it on google like you can the desktops included in the
*buntus where they release it for anyone to download if your on that
distro or not...

If anyone has it or wants to send me all the debian XFCE desktops
pleeeeeease do... ive been looking for that tree desktop I was using
in Wheezy ( whatever the latest deb version is of vanilla Deb)

Thanks,
Christopher

--
~ Christopher ~
ch...@marlows.org

Blog: www.cwmsjournal.com

Twitter: www.twitter.com/cmar606

**DISCLAIMER:

This email and any files transmitted from ch...@marlows.org, and to
ch...@marlows.com, are solely intended for the use of the addressee(s) and
may contain information that is confidential and privileged. If you receive
this email in error, please advise me by return email immediately. Please
also disregard the contents of the email, delete it and destroy any copies
immediately. All emails incoming and outgoing are kept for my personal use
and are kept on file and archived away INDEFINITELY.